Polski Bon Turystyczny:
You can redeem the Polish Tourist Voucher with us
Polish Tourist Voucher supports Polish families during the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is an electronic document in the form of a 16-digit code with the equivalent of PLN 500 for each child up to 18 years of age and PLN 1,000 for children with a disability certificate.
You can use the voucher to pay for hotel services at the “Hotel Magnolia” until March 31, 2022.
How to use a travel voucher
- Activate the voucher on the PUE ZUS Electronic Services Platform.
- Receive your voucher, which will be sent to you by e-mail or SMS.
- Make a reservation on the Hotel Magnolia website in accordance with its terms.
- When checking in or checking out at the Magnolia Hotel, provide the voucher number and the amount for which you want to use it. Then confirm the transaction with a one-time SMS code sent to your phone number.
- Enjoy your family vacation in our facility.
- You can pay multiple times with the voucher until you have used the full amount due.
- Jeśli wartość noclegu przekroczy wartość bonu, resztę kwoty możesz opłacić w wygodny dla Ciebie sposób
- If the value of the accommodation exceeds the value of the voucher, you can pay the rest of the amount in a convenient way
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or other means of payment
- More information about the Polish Tourist Voucher can be obtained by calling the special 24-hour helpline under the telephone number 22 11 22 111 or at the address https://bonturystyczny.gov.pl/